Fastest Nose Wheelie

Kane Friesen does the world’s fastest nose wheelie on a Kawasaki ZX-10R. Go to www.discovery.com/stuntjunkies for more information

Carjam Radio Show — A Car Show About People Website: www.kclr96fm.com Twitter: www.chitter.com Youtube: www.youtube.com Ex Formula One driver Ricardo Patrese takes his wife Susie out for a test lap but will it all end in divorce? Carjam every Monday at 9 on KCLR 96FM , a car exhibit about people! www.kclr96fm.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

((yot supercars fastest car))

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

Share your passion
Facebook Twitter Stumbleupon Digg Linkedin Delicious Reddit Tumblr Posterous Email

30 Comments

• GrediFilms says:

Any Stunt Bikers out there in the NY area, I need some tricks done for a video, contact me asap! Im trying to put a short documentary out there Starring you! who ever you are. contact me for details.

• blueandy99 says:

they originally asked Chuck Norris to do this and he said he was scared!

• PhillipPark90 says:

So boss……..so boss

• workharddieproud says:

Mr. Friesen, the fact is your stunt and video is UNSUPPORTED, other than by the enormous crowd, the media, film crew, guinness official, ALL OF WHICH WAS NOT THERE, normally anybody attempting a “WORLD RECORD” you would see more than 6 people. You only have a 3min 54 sec. video on YOU TUBE, the DISCOVERY CHANNEL only has 1min 4 sec. video clip, as a matter of FACT, you fake stunt is not even listed on the DISCOVERY CHANNEL TOP 10 STUNTS, FAKE, FAKE

• workharddieproud says:

Mr. Friesen, thank you for your response to my comment, but the fact is, your stunt and video is UNSUPPORTED, other than by the enormous crowd, the media, film crew, guinness official, ALL OF WHICH WAS NOT THERE, normally anybody attempting a “WORLD RECORD” you would see more than 6 people. You only have a 3min 54 sec. video on YOU TUBE, the DISCOVERY CHANNEL only has 1min 4 sec. video clip, as a matter of FACT, you fake stunt is not even listed on the DISCOVERY CHANNEL TOP 10 STUNTS, FAKE, FAKE

• adammurphy says:

@Kaneone21 this is still one of my all time favorite sports bike stunts, absolutely insane. i love how you wrecked the old record with 126 mph, then topped that by another 10 mph. amazing stuff

• workharddieproud says:

Fake as Dolly Partons Breasts, common, theres like 5 people standing out there watching this?? Discovery Channel?? Wheres the film crew?? The Huge Crowd?? LAMO, Stupid, anybody that thinks this shit was Real, well, your Dumber Shit

• MoniRokse says:

Some birds can not fly in, latin busizz4me.info

• D61664 says:

Unbelievable !!! Just Awesome !!! Kawasaki Rulzs !!!

• eksaton says:

Now that’s what I call the guy with some balls :)

• DMANN1972 says:

@infomangsxr yup my thoughts exactly.He brings it up and then the vid shows the people standing there watching instead Kane rolling his endo out.Bad coverage.

• cloudburstlenepmhq says:

Free energy has been here for a while ,But the Oil coporations life depends on covering this up,Get the blueprints for a real Magnet motor free enegy machine at LT-MAGNET-MOTORdotCOM ,take part in the revolution!

• infomangsxr says:

would like to see the actuall record being done, not a slow clip of it, and then the blur going past in the background. pretty bad coverage if it did happen. there must be a better video of it with the amount of people who were there.

• raradabling says:

@kamea22 You sir, need to shut your cake hole.

• mofo6636 says:

organ donor…

• K1LLB1LLY says:

very very awesome

• malkooth says:

F’in amazing !

• isnowbrd says:

@Kaneone21
    Thanks for posting Kane!

• Kaneone21 says:

Been just over 4 years and still my record holds strong! There is a new zx10 coming out though for 2011 so maybe I’ll have to go revisit my old record! If no one else is gonna step up to it. I might as well myself! I appreciate all the love and positive comments everyone, as well as the haters to!! Was a great day in my
    Life! Great memories. Oh and yes I know it’s called an endo. I purposely said nose wheelie so the general public would know what I was doing. Unfortunatly not everyone is a bik

• kamea22 says:

WTF is a front wheelie?? Its called a stoppie retards

• vid4me says:

he makes it look way to easy.

• jammeizrulish says:

‘Go into fith gear!’…. I dont think he can hear you.

• SthlmFARSTASTRAND says:

Wuckinngggg avsoommeeee- Greetings from Farsta Beach!Take a look at my videos with some swedish riders!

• I0o says:

I would like to shake his hands!

• 0909asd0909 says:

That guy was awsome! I remember this show on disqovery. I could not watch it cause the old idiot with the enoying voice and the little gay dude were ruining the show.

• johnchang7 says:

Now that’s one cool chick! Most wives would get pissed off and have Zero sense of humor

• BonakiD24 says:

Anyone noticed Her boobs got bigger??

• sqd8r says:

hasn’t hurt you siszam.

• siszam says:

She has children at home but is so dumb she thinks air conditioning makes you sick. It should hurt to be so ignorant.

• WallyWaldoWeb says:

hahahaha… thanx for the great idea…ama have to try this with my fiancee hahahahaha……………………. love you hunny….hahahaha